How Do I Enable Restricted Access
Subtitles Available. To activate select the CC button within the video
- Go to Tree View, Select the title of the item that you want to restrict access to (you can also do this whilst creating an item)
- Select the Publishing Tab
- Scroll to Restrict Access to Specific Group(s) and check the box next to it.
- A new menu will appear. You can select the user groups that you would like to be able to access this content
- Select Publish to save your changes
- A Lock Icon will appear next to the item, A Red Dotted Line will appear around all of the items that have been restricted
- Select the 3 Dots and Permissions
- Set the Type of Permission the Group should have for this area
NOTE: This field will only appear if Extranet (Password Protection) is enabled via the Site Settings > Edit Settings > Admin Modules Tab.
Please log a call with DHCW to enable this.